Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Home At Last

Arrived at home in PA last night. Woke up and realized my schedule is as empty as the promise of a united Korea. The only thing I have to till I go back to school on the 15th is not be bored. Shouldn't be too hard; I have this.

After eating an omlette and some yogurt to keep my gut happy, I meandered around the internets for a while. If I'm to believe what I read, it turns out that:

- It doesn't matter if you're parents are gay, you'll turn out ok

- Lithium has potential to be a panacea (at least for psychological diseases) but since it's not profitable for pharmaceutical companies, we don't study it
- Political views are hard-wired in your brain (take this with a grain of salt...)

I then came across this comic, which hit way too close to home... I'm going to go do something productive for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment